Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Always Funny, Always Smart



Diella is quite an amazing movie-quoter by now! One day she quoted Megamind, while looking at the movie cover, and she said, "instantly paralyzed!" Um, Wow! I didn't even recall that line of the movie at first, but it sure did impress me when she said it@

One day I went to bite Diella's toes (like I often do), and she goes, "No! they don't taste good! they're sour!" HAHA!

One of the ways we choose to go when we take walks, there is a hydrangea bush. Well both Diella and Ethan practiced saying it and now they both say it perfectly! Its adorable to hear them pronounce such a tough word!

Diella has gone from changing her outfit once a day, to changing it about 5 times a day, Ha! For a while, it was sort of the same 2 or 3 outfits rotated each day, but now she's being much more creative with her combinations! And I'll tell you what, they are always unique! She's into many pieces. Like leggins, and a skirt, and a tee shirt, and socks, and shoes. Also headbands, sometimes a sweater overtop, or a long sleeve tee underneath. She rarely wears jeans, but sometimes I can get her to. Right now, its winter time, and as long as we're in the house, she prefers dresses without leggins or tights, and tee shirts, no socks! Ugh! I've gotta make this lady dress for winter, haha!

One morning Diella was telling me at breakfast time how she, "Dreamed about Humpty Dumpty (then finished as she was giggling), and if I was wearing a necklace, then I had to kiss him. And I was, so I had to kiss Humpty Dumpty!" HAHA Love it!

Another day she was telling me about a dream that she had where "the world broke, and we fell into the ocean, and we had to go to a new planet."

Yet another dream she had, she said we took a walk, but forgot Sayda. She said it was a terrible dream. Aww!

One day Diella asked me, "Do you know who wrote the Bible?" I replied, "God." … she thoughtfully answered, "but He's too big to write on a tiny notebook. Do you think He has a giant notebook so He could write it?"

Another day she asked me, "Is God bigger than any giant?" I said Yes! He's bigger than the whole world! And my little genius girl replied, "so then how does He fit in our heart?" Now she Always asks about God, and reminds me and Ethan how He's bigger than everything! I love it!

We were driving home one day, and she tells me, out of no where… "if there's no gas in the car, then a super hero will have to push us home." I love her little mind!!!

Once at lunch Diella said, "Mom, Ethan took one of Sayda's crackers." I said, "ok." and Diella replied, "and you're ok with that???" Haha!

Sayda LOVES her big sister! No one can make her laugh like Diella can! One day they were playing together, and Diella calls to me in desperation, "change her, mom!!!"

Its been about FIVE months since I've blogged!!! Eek! Well, it's been a few months now, but Diella can now wink like a pro! She cant yet do her other eye, but the one she does, she does so smoothly and suave! She has also since added, "the wink and the gun." hehehe, SO good at it!!!

Mostly inspired by the movie, Tangled, Diella very frequently talks about growing her hair down to her butt. She used to say she wanted it all the way down to her feet, but I regrettably told her that that was probably impossible. And knowing that she has the EXACT same hair as mine, I'm wondering if she'll really ever get it to her butt, but we're praying!!!

ok, and two nights ago, I was laying down with Diella, talking with her about something she did wrong, and I said, "you need to straighten up." She immediately stood straight up, arms straight at her sides, and said, "k." HAHAH!!!

No comments: