Monday, August 29, 2011

Nice Quick One








Diella just has all the answers, hehehe. I was telling her how my back & next hurt from Ethan jumping on me. Dr. Diella told me, "maybe you just need some fresh air." Hahaha! So cute!

Playing in the basement last week, the kids have this toy camera. Well Diella took the toy snake that they have, and she strung up the camera onto the snake, so that the snake was like the camera strap. She said, "look, I'm like you!" I felt so proud that she was making herself to look like a photographer! Oh and you should hear the way she "coaches" when she's pretending to take pictures! She will place you a certain way, and then direct you while she makes little changes, until she's ready to take the picture. Its so great!

At her 4 year well check appointment, Diella had to get some immunizations. She wasn't very happy about it, and she did cry a little, but then she sniffed and said, "I'll try to be brave." I was SOOOO proud of her for that! And she DID do very well for the shots, so I was even More proud!

Every once in a while, Diella will tell me about the dream(s) she had the night before. So one morning last week, she said, "I had a dream that we were at a different church, and Nikkia was there." That was nice. This is actually the second time she told me she had a dream about Nikkia, sweet.

Last night Diella was "building a nest" with grass and dirt and flowers, etc. Then the wind was blowing a bit, and she got a little upset, and yelled that she wanted the wind to stop blowing her things! I smiled and said, "I'm sorry honey, I cant stop the wind." So she goes, "God, can you please stop the wind?!" I thought that was Awesome!!! And then I said, "Diella, you're a genius." (I've said this to her many times before), and I'm not sure why, but she replied, "No, only boys." I'm not sure why she thinks that, but of course I smiled and told her that girls can be geniuses too, hehehee.

Diella also likes to try to spell things, and I think that's great! But she usually just throws some letters out there, hehehe. Like just now she said, "I'm gonna call that the Science museum. C-A-I-D-E." Heheheee.

No comments: